Sunday, August 16, 2015

Not So Everyday Ezra #64

Dear readers, this will be my blog about summer break. I hope to blog again on the 30th of August.
This summer I went to day-camp for the first five weeks of summer, three weeks of camp at a farm and after that two weeks of karate camp.
At the farm I made a mud oven, a scarecrow and a water purifier. During the camp I did a course about medicinal plants. We made planters out of recycled materials. On the last day of camp we stayed at the farm overnight and I chose to stay up all night.
In karate camp we had a morning run every morning and between laps we did a workout. In the late morning played games and then had a martial arts lesson. One day we made nun-chucks (nunchacko) 
another we did karate and judu. 
Both camps were very fun but very different. Hope to blog again soon.

Signing off,
Ezra

No comments:

Post a Comment